min 2, max 50
- Route 44 Scenic drive
- Peguin viewing at Betty’s Bay
- Hermanus Village
- Whale watching on a boat ( 2hrs return trip )
- Wine tasting ( optional )
- Private registered guide
- Luxury vehicle
- Complementary bottled water
- Boat trip
- Entrance to optional places
Whale Sighting Experience
Whale Watching Tour
Hermanus is about a two-hour drive from Cape Town and is known as the Whale Capital of the World. The whale season is typically between July and November but even outside this time there is plenty to do in Hermanus including shark cage diving in Gansbaai, water safaris, and simply enjoying this unique little charming town.
This FULL DAY TOUR includes a relaxing drive along Sir Lowry’s Pass and Walkers Bay and through some of the most interesting agricultural land in the Western Cape.
Includes: Tour and transfer only (same day return)
Extras: On water activities, food and lunch.
- This tour can be combined with wine tasting in Hermanus, or a visit to one of the locations famous for local cider.
- Enjoy the coastal drive on R44 and visit the Penguin Colony in Betty’s Bay.
- Whale Watching.
- Wine tasting in the Hermanus Vineyards.