min 2, max 200
- District six
- Langa Township
- Walking tour
- Robert Sobukwe Memorial
- Pre schools
- Guga Sthebe Cultural centre
- BBQ ( optional )
- Gospel Church on Sunday
- Private registered guide
- Luxury vehicle
- complementary bottled water
- Entrance to optional places
The Township Tour
In Cape Town townships are a way of life to many, and over the years they have grown and developed into being their own micro economies.
Experience township life with a guide who will not only explain the various aspects and history of the townships but will also introduce you to local township residents and some of the historically significant landmarks.
This HALF DAY TOUR includes a drive into the township called Langa on the edge of Cape Town International Airport about 20 minutes outside Cape Town.
Includes: All-inclusive other than food.
- Extend your tour to a full day and enjoy an exciting traditional cooking experience in Bo-Kaap
- Robben Island Museum ( optional ) Tickets recommended to be booked in advance.
- On Sundays, why not add a church service in Langa at Methodist Church (African Gospel ) to your township experience. This is a cultural experience not to be missed.